If you're interested in one of our open positions, apply here and attaching your resume.
Full Time: Assistive Technology Specialist/Professional (Twin Cities area)
As an Assistive Technology Specialist, you will share your talents in the following ways:
• Determine the best assistive technology for each individual, based on their needs at home
and within the community.
• Program technology and assist in the education/training of the technology with client and
• Report accurately on observations and opinions.
• Review and respond to questions/requests.
• Weekly travel within the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
• Partner with vendors to understand constantly changing technologies and how to best use
them depending on the person supported’s needs.
As an Assistive Technology Specialist, you will bring the following experience and attributes:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Occupational Therapy and/or related field.
• Launch all engagements and proposals with a Person-Centered approach.
• A proactive, self-starting approach to your work that includes building, organizing and
improving processes while keeping a focus on providing a seamless experience for all clients.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills.
• Establish rapport authentically and quickly.
• The ability to document your recommendations and observations with great attention to
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
• Ability to work independently.
What you will find at Mercarik:
• An organization that is founded on the principle of respect.
• A collaborative work environment where you are empowered to do your best work.
• A growing organization that is a preferred resource for clients within Minnesota.
• A flexible schedule that includes working remotely.
• A competitive salary with opportunities to advance